The “Fisk Real Estate Group” principals are Lisa & Nathan Fisk.
More About Lisa… Born and raised in a military family, Lisa understands the dynamics and challenges of moving, whether it is across the city or across the country. Lisa moved to Colorado in 1996, after living on Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska to attend the University of Colorado and graduating with a Bachelor’s of Arts in English.
Lisa Fisk entered the real estate industry in 2003 as an Administrative Assistant and then earned her real estate license in January 2004. She has seen the economy go from a strong to a declining market, and back up again. Throughout her real estate career, she has worked with some of the top agents in the state, allowing her to advance quickly into a successful negotiator for buyers and sellers.
The housing market over the last few years has pushed Lisa and the team to become more aggressive and creative to sell their listings and get the best price for every client. In 2010, 2011 and 2012, Lisa and her team ranked in the top 1% of Realtors in the Pikes Peak region.
Certifications and Recognitions
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) in which only 4% of Realtors Nationwide earn this designation.
- My Team and I Rank in the Top 1% of all Colorado Springs Realtors
- My Team and I Rank in the Top 5% of all Real Estate Offices Internationally
- 90% of my business is client referral or past clients
- Strong Negotiator working for YOUR Top Dollar