Born and raised in a military family, Lisa understands the dynamics and challenges of moving, whether it is across the city or across the country. Lisa moved to Colorado in 1996, after living on Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska to attend the University of Colorado and graduating with a Bachelor’s of Arts in English.
Lisa Fisk entered the real estate industry in 2003 as an Administrative Assistant and then earned her real estate license in January 2004. She has seen the economy go from a strong to a declining market, and back up again. Throughout her real estate career, she has worked with some of the top agents in the state, allowing her to advance quickly into a successful negotiator for buyers and sellers.
The housing market over the last few years has pushed Lisa and the team to become more aggressive and creative to sell their listings and get the best price for every client. Lisa and her team rank in the Top 50 out of more than 3300 agents in the greater Colorado Springs area.
• Licensed & Insured Managing Broker
• CRS, Certified Residential Specialist (only 4% of Realtors, nationally, earn this designation)
• CNE, Certified Negotiation Expert
• Top 1% of all Colorado Springs Realtors
• Top 5% of all Real Estate Offices Internationally
• 50% of the team’s business is client referral or past clients
• Gave Back Over $35,000 in Military/Fire/Police Rebates In 2016!
As an avid outdoor enthusiast, Lisa enjoys running, skiing and hiking. In 2004, Lisa ran and placed first in the Pikes Peak Ascent! She has climbed over 28 of Colorado’s 14,000+ foot mountains and this summer has several more that she intends to hike!
3rd Party Site With Agent Reviews: http://www.trulia.com/profile/lisa-fisk-agent-colorado-springs-co-zgyls7lr/reviews